The Fantasy Backups
A laid-back redraft and dynasty fantasy football podcast
Listen to The Fantasy Backups on:
Dollar Bets – 2018 Season
Dollar Bets are honor bets between the Backups where the winner receives exactly $1. Yeah, pretty self explanatory.
- Alex bets Ben and Jim that Dante Pettis will finish as a top-30 fantasy WR this season. (Alex – “I’m so screwed on this one.”) Jim and Ben win the dollar!
- Alex bets Ben that Alshon Jeffery will outproduce Nelson Agholor this year despite Jeffery’s offseason shoulder surgery. Alex wins the dollar!
- Ben bets Alex that Philip Rivers will be a top 5 QB play for week 2. RESULT: Rivers is a QB1 for week 2 but not a top 5 QB. Alex wins the dollar!
- Alex bets Jim that Gio Bernard finishes as an RB2 or better in week 3. RESULT: Gio Bernard finishes as a high-end RB2. Alex wins the dollar!
- Ben bets Alex that Baker Mayfield finishes as a top-12 QB in week 8. Baker Mayfield finishes outside the top 12. Alex wins the dollar!
- Jim bets Alex that Eric Ebron will outscore Jack Doyle from week 11 through the rest of the season. Doyle is out for the season with a shoulder injury, Jim wins the dollar!
- Alex bets Ben that Dante Pettis finishes top-30 in week 16. Dante Pettis gets injured in the 1st quarter, Ben wins the dollar!