The Fantasy Backups
A laid-back dynasty and redraft fantasy football podcast
Listen to The Fantasy Backups on:
Where the Fitzmagic Happens (Week 3 Overview)
Play the episode: Listen to this episode on: Where the Fitzmagic Happens (Week 3 Overview) Sit down with theRead more.
Episode 9 – You’re So Pettis (Week 2 Overview)
Play the episode: Listen to this episode on: Download Episode 9 – You’re So Pettis (Week 2 Overview) The FantasyRead more.
Fantasy Football: A Beginner’s Guide
-by Ben Winegard So it looks like I’ve been drafted again, tapped to become commissioner of yet another league. WhileRead more.
Rethinking Draft Philosophy: Risk is King (RiK)
– By Alex Murphy *Note: this strategy applies to all league types but player comparisons are made assuming it’s aRead more.
Active Dollar Bets – 2018 Season
- Alex bets Ben and Jim that Dante Pettis will finish as a top-30 fantasy WR this season. (Alex – “I’m so screwed on this one.”)
- Alex bets Ben that Alshon Jeffery will outproduce Nelson Agholor this year despite Jeffery’s offseason shoulder surgery.
- Ben bets Alex that Philip Rivers will be a top 5 QB play for week 2. RESULT: Rivers is a QB1 for week 2 but not a top 5 QB. Alex wins the dollar!
- Alex bets Jim that Gio Bernard finishes as an RB2 or better in week 3. RESULT: Gio Bernard finishes as a high-end RB2. Alex wins the dollar!
- Ben bets Alex that Baker Mayfield finishes as a top-12 QB in week 8. Baker Mayfield finishes outside the top 12 – Alex wins the dollar!
- Jim bets Alex that Eric Ebron will outscore Jack Doyle from week 11 through the rest of the season.